Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. We are working to develop the
best possible tool to protect your family from sexual predators, and your
experience and suggestions are vital to us meeting our goal.
We are unable to respond to the following inquiries:
- We are not lawyers. We cannot tell you what a particular conviction means or
otherwise interpret state or federal laws.
- We don't know how far away from schools or day care centers offenders must
live or work.
- We cannot help locate a specific offender.
- We cannot add, remove or alter any information about an offender on our
site. Our information all comes from official public records. If there is an
error the agency responsible for maintaining the information must change it.
- We do not have any information about offenders that is not online. We have
no access to court documents that are associated with a particular case.
- The information that we use to determine where your address is on the map is
97.5% accurate. Not all addresses are in this data. There are many factors
beyond our control surrounding address information. One of our primary goals is
to upgrade our address service data in the near future.
If you are having trouble with the site, please include the following
- Description of error or problem.
- Your operating system and browser version.
- The address you are searching for.
We get several hundred emails a
day and the staff that responds to your questions are unpaid volunteers. Please
take a little extra time to explain your issue. ""Your site is broken. Fix it.""
is not helpful to us. Also, if you do not give us an email address we will not
be able to respond.
Many of the general questions have been answered in our FAQ. Please check these out before contacting us.
Click here to review our FAQ.
If you have questions about your state laws or a particular offender. Please contact your state registry. Your state's registry contact information can be found
Please contact us with any question or concerns at (888) 510-2879 or
Contact your elected officials
At www.congress.org you can put in your zip code and get contact information for your elected officials.
Please click here to get the contact information for your state:
If you suspected child abuse